Property Search and Selection
teamgnesda meets your needs
teamgnesda will find the right property for your specific requirements.
- Which property fits your corporate structure?
- Which property reflects your corporate culture and CI?
- Where can the greatest spatial efficiency be found?
- What can we tell from a comparison of operational costs and running costs?
- What property is the most cost-effective?
During the search process, we pay attention to factors such as accessibility to the local transport network, local suppliers and local services, cutting-edge building services and, of course, cost efficiency. The most critical criteria of the various requirements are evaluated in order to identify a suitable property in which the cost-benefit ratio, the quality and the infrastructure all fit together.
Having carefully examined the data and tuned it to your requirements, teamgnesda identifies the perfect property for your corporate structure and culture.
An effective search and selection process for real estate commences with a comprehensive set of functional specifications, in which the functions and processes are prepared. The process by which potential properties are eliminated takes place in several steps. Only then we recommend a targeted property inspection followed by a subsequent, structured evaluation of the impressions.
By performing a spatial comparison we are testing a small selection of properties for the efficiency of the requisite rentable area. The comparison of the investment,- relocation,- and commissioning costs will provide further indications about the quality of the properties.
The prepared decision-making basis and documentation of the search process takes all identified economic and qualitative results within the defined period of use into account. Those documents also serves as the basis for any contractual negotiations.
– Development of requirements profiles
– Structured solicitation of quotations
– Evaluation matrix for quotations
– Spatial efficiency comparison Occupancy concept
– Comparison of the current equipment with the ideal equipment
– Comparison of operational costs, running costs
– Identification of investment costs
– Calculation of relocation costs
– Assisting with contractual negotiations